Solar Security Lighting
Solar Power for Security Lighting
Every solar security light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixture per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly is mounted at the top of the pole, typically above the fixture(s).
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Security Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from standard flood fixtures to decorative style fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships
Solar Security Light Fixture Mounting
The SH side of pole horn bracket is a 2” aluminum bracket is shaped like a large hook, which bolts through the pole. This places a vertical pipe, or tenon, 18” out from the poles allowing the fixtures to swivel. The ST side of pole tenon bracket provides a 2 3/8” straight tenon pipe for horizontal size of pole mounting in 5” or 24” lengths. Decorative fixture brackets can also be provided for decorative style fixtures.