Solar Power for Flashers
Every solar flasher comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the a single or double LED ball per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly is typically mounted on the pole directly.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Flasher Light Fixtures
Solar flasher fixtures uses a LED matrix sealed ball that is 8” or 12” in diameter and can steady burn or flash. The LED matrix comes with an impact resistant polycarbonate lens and is available in red, amber, or green. They are also available with a single fixture flashing or a double fixture with wig wag flashing capabilities.