Solar Bus Stop/Shelter Lighting
Solar Power for Bus Stop / Shelter Lighting
Every solar bus stop light comes with a self-contained solar power assembly that is sized to run the fixture(s) per the needs of the customer. Each power assembly is sized by the lamp power consumption times the number of hours of operation and how much sun is provided in each geographic area to provide adequate autonomy. The power assembly is mounted on the roof structure or at the top of a pole nearby.
- Self-contained solar power assembly comprised of single crystal solar modules bonded into a single array
- Full cover vented aluminum panel pan
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket
- Aluminum Vented battery storage console with sealed GEL batteries
- All control electronics
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to any pole or wall
Solar Bus Stop / Shelter Light Fixtures
Various style fixtures are available from LED strips to canopy style fixtures. They can provide the needed lighting levels and distribution patterns to provide the perfect lighting solution.
- Lamping options such as LED, CFL, LPS, HPS and Metal Halide
- Manufacturer supplied photometries
- Dark sky compliant fixtures available
- Diverse line of fixtures provided by our partnerships